Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tattoos


First of all, I put a picture up, finally! I just wanted to write about yet another client. Yesterday I had the pleasure of dropping in on a client who doesn't have a phone (so they don't know when I am coming). And I knocked and went in and there was my client sitting there in a chair without a shirt. Don't worry the client is male, but mind you he is 450 pounds and has tattoos covering his whole upper body. These are not just designs, they are very detailed pictures. He has naked women in graphic positions, his wife's body (naked) and other such tattoos. I am not against tattoos by any means, in fact I have one myself. But when someone comes over to your house, who is court-ordered to work with you to get your kids back, you would think you would go into the other room and put on a shirt, but no, I had to ask this guy to put on a shirt. I told him that I understood it was his house, but it was a respect issue and since we have a professional relationship it would be better if he had a shirt on. He grudgingly put one on. To be honest, I would not have been able to talk to him had he just sat there in all of his tattooed glory! Hmmmmm wonder why I want to switch careers??
Comments:
Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. Maybe you could stop by my site sometime here: tongue ring
 
I read that To dispute a charge on your billing statement, please send us complete information describing the disputed charge. Please include the merchants name, the date of the charge, the month the charge was billed, the amount of the charge, and the reason for the dispute.I saw this on American Express Credit Card is it true ?
 
Good afternoon many have machines which not insuranced,
you have a unique opportunity only today to receive insurance the machine free of charge
auto insurance
auto insurance
cars insurance
cars insurance
texas car insurance
texas car insurance
car insurance quotes
car insurance quotes
car insurance policy
car insurance policy
xanax
phentermine
buy tramadol
 
Good afternoon many have machines which not insuranced,
you have a unique opportunity only today to receive insurance the machine free of charge
auto insurance
auto insurance
cars insurance
cars insurance
texas car insurance
texas car insurance
car insurance quotes
car insurance quotes
car insurance policy
car insurance policy
xanax
phentermine
buy tramadol
 
hey buddy your tribal tattoo is very good. have some more tattoos designs
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?