Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Nothing Much

I don't have much to post about, but I was sick of looking at my other post. First of all I want to extend an invite to all on this blog, their friends, and the boys over at 1.21 to come to our house on Saturday May 28th for a party. We have a fire pit and I am sure Paul will set off fireworks again like last summer (or maybe we shouldn't let him). And we definitely will not be letting Paul and Teddy start the fire (the grass is still yellow around the fire pit!) Anyway, I thought that might be a weekend when more of you are in the Indy area. Let me know.

On another note, I have a new client who insists in tape recording our time at her house. She is CRAZY. She told me that if I come to her house during the hours of 1-2 pm she will not let me in, but other than that she is free. How the hell are you supposed to help someone like that get their kids back?? I just don't think its possible. I am having my supervisor come out and meet her today, because I have no clue what to do.

Ok, so not a great post, but better than looking at the same post for a week!
Comments:
hey steph, thanks for the lovely post! mike will be around that weekend so i think we should be able to stop by. can't wait to see you!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?