Thursday, April 07, 2005

A Chill in the Air...

Despite having a crush on a guy in college who had this follecular monstrosity (who, by the way, totally turned out to be gay), I am SO GLAD the frosty tips are over.
Sitting through this:


To look like this...

is never worth it, not matter how cool you thought Mark McGrath was in the late 90s.

Speaking of Marky Mark and the Sugary bunch, in a way doesn't he kind of remind you of Hootie and the Blowfish? I think everyone referred to frontman Darius Rucker as Hootie, and I know I always thought McGrath was really named Sugar Ray. In the end I guess it doesn't matter because Hootie's really made a name for himself in a lovely Burger King commercial and Mark is smarming it up on EXTRA.

On a completley unrelated note, has anyone had the Rold Gold Honey Wheat pretzels? To die for!
Comments:
I will never get over that awesome snap of McGrath. If that mustache is truly real then he gets major cool points in my book.

In that picture he reminds me of the guy who plays the Bond-esque Pee Wee Herman in the drive-in scene at the end of Pee Wee's Big Adventure.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?