Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I'm Back like Scoliosis

Hello again! I haven’t been blogging in a while because of all of the busy/apathy/lack of inspiration in my life. I do, however, feel like a saint because I was just wrapping up a post when fucking Safari quit on me like it does a million times a day (if you were planning to comment and tell me to get Firefox, shut it). Anyway, all was lost and I got right back on to recreate some posting magic.

I still don’t have much to say, and I can’t think of anything better, so here are pictures of famous people I think look alike. Nothing too groundbreaking Welcome to Two for Wednesday:

How much does Crispin Glover (aka George McFly)


look like Interpol’s Carlos D?

Ehh, ehh? I think so!

Ok, how about Kirsten Dunst


…and Dominique Swain?

Not bad. Here’s a not so interesting fact:
Dominique’s lookalike sister Chelse played one of Lisbon sisters in The Virgin Suicides, starring Kirsten Dunst. Here’s a picture of them:

(Chelse is on the right.)

On another note, bow funny would it be if Kirsten Dunst married Fred Durst and they changed their last name to Durnst?

Oh man, I looked it up on Google and it looks like someone else had the same idea:

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?