Friday, February 25, 2005

My cat can be a real douchebag


How hilarious is that snap above? Oh, not very? It's just me then I guess. Here's the story. I have to go out of town for a few days next week, and I'm neurotic, so I worry about leaving the cats at home alone to starve (both literally and emotionally) and die of dehydration. I mostly wory about the latter because Harvey (that's DJ Fancy Feast to you) likes to dump the water bowl over the second he sees it, leaving a lake in the kitchen and bone dry bowls. So yesterday went to the pet store and got this self watering thing called PETZAZZ that looks like a water cooler for animls. Sweet, I thought, not only will this be too heavy for Harvey to knock over, he and Otis can meet up next to it and discuss the lastest episode of The Apprentice or some shit.

As soon as I got home, I lovingly filled it with filtered water and set it on the floor. Sure enough, Harvey padded straight over and tried to knock the tank off the top. I had a great time laughing at his frustration. BUT then he just stuck his paws into the bowl part and started flicking scoops of water all over the kitchen. He thought it was great because as soon as the bowl started to empty, more water would rush down out of the tank and he could just do the running man in the water to his heart's content, drenching the entire kitchen. Poor Otis started drinking the standing water that collected in his food bowl. I wonder if he was thinking, "Mmm, ocean fresh salmon flavored!"

Harvey is such a bastard.
Comments:
That's Good - I was just sitting here in North Myrtle Beach, reading your blog and thought I'd say Hey.

"HEY"
 
Damn Ali, you are funny! At least Harvey doesn't run over to you when you pour a glass of water and meow his fool head off until you pour some right on him...like my bastard cat Max does. Damn him, he is making me dehydrated!
 
you just can't trust cats!

--Luke
 

relationship quote 101 Ways to Build Happy, Lasting Relationships.

Multilingual : English - Chinese Simplified - Chinese Traditional - Dutch - French - German - Greek - Italian - Japanese - Korean - Portuguese - Russian - Spanish

Make the Women Feel Good : Just like men, woman love feeling good about themselves. relationship quote

 
What's up to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this web site, and your views are fastidious in support of new visitors.

Also visit my page ... planetside 2
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?