Thursday, February 24, 2005

Ideal World

In my ideal world the work week would be three days long or you would only work from 10am to 3pm leaving plenty of time for sleep, exercise, and spending time with friends and family. I am having one of those days where you just want a different job. Wouldn't it be great to only work from 10am to 3pm everyday. I would sleep in, work out, and then go to work. After work I would run errands and then hang out with Paul (actually have dinner together). I feel like we have a long distance relationship even though we live in the same house, that's how much we talk on the phone! I think everyone should be able to live in their ideal world at some point in their life. What would your ideal world be like?
Comments:
Weed, bitches, money, power, respect. That's my ideal world.
 
You would say that Teddy
 
I wouldn't have a cold, the IT guy wouldn't tell me it'd be nice if I dressed up in a French maid outfit and people would bring in homemade snacks more often.
 
I wouldn't have a cold, as well....
Other people would do what they are supposed to do...
I wouldn't be ready to slip into a coma by the time I get home from work...
Most of all, I would like boundless energy so I could be productive and do fun stuff (maybe excercise?) after 6pm.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?