Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I Like Your Sleeves. They're really big.

For anyone who even mildly enjoyed Napoleon Dynamite, this Napoleon Dynamite soundboard is flippin' sweet. Any movie that features a llama named Tina who eats ham casseroles is ok in my book.

So this site, Bag, Borrow or Steal has a novel concept. It's pretty much Netflix for purses. You join on a monthly basis and then borrow purses for a week or more. Then when you get sick of them, you exchange them for more. I don't think I'll be signing up because I'm still in the honeymoon phase with my green Michael Kors bag, but I do love thesepurses from Bells and Whistles.

Speaking of shopping (wish I could, but I'm totally broke), this may be my new favorite site: Treehugger. They feature an array of eco friendly but design conscious products in all sorts of price ranges to fit a ton of needs. I am in love with this chair.
Comments:
ps alison--Like Water for Chocolate---one of my favorites. A friend from mexico leant it to me right when i moved here. I was so touched. there's something so intimate about someone lending a book to you. anyways. i loved it so much and read it in like 2 days.
highly recommended.
enjoy.
 
I loved that movie..it was so weird, it is actually my brother Johnny's favorite movie
 
Matt gets really frosty at me because every night before we fall asleep I say in a belligerent man voice, "Tina! Come eat some of this ham!"

He always tells me to shut the fuck up.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?