Thursday, February 03, 2005

Hawaiian Shirts are Lame

There, I said it. Just had to get that off my chest. Almost as lame are pantyhose, which I am wearing today. They make me want to scratch at my legs until my fingers bleed. Today, instead of wearing some combo of usual black, gray and white, I actually have on color, and all the women in my office are making a big fuss about it. I don't like it. It makes me feel like a minature pony.

This has no bearing on anything, but I thought it was ruhl funny for some reason (via Pink is the New Blog) :


Now on to the Thursday Quiz. Since I'm still reading Trainspotting and really enjoying it (despite being totally grossed out at the part where Kelly gets back at the lecherous restaurant patrons by infecting their food with all sorts of bodily fluids...or the part where Matty gets toxoplasmosis (and thus dies from AIDS) from not cleaning out his cat's litter box for months....or when Spud gets, uh, all sorts of bodily fluids all over his girlfriend's parents' kitchen walls....come to think of it, this book is a little obessed with vomit, shit, etc). Annnnywaaay, it's good and I'm sure most everyone has seen the movie, heard the soundtrack and bought the t-shirt.

It's time to play:

(Click on image)

I am:


Oooh Sassy! That's better than being "action packed with common sense." Well, people do say I look underage, but I was hoping I'd be Sick Boy. Johnny Lee Miller is hot even if he was married to Angelina Jolie.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?