Friday, January 07, 2005

Thanks!

Thank you all so much for the outpouring of song ideas for my spot. Unfortunately, my boss didn't like the spot anyways so not even a great song could have convinced him. Oh well! I'll be sure to let you know if I need another song for something else. Btw, I am shooting my first spot in the end of Jan for Jack in the Box. I dont think most of you have Jack in the Box in your areas so ill have to post the spot or something once it's done sometime in Feb. Heehee. If you live near and IKEA you'll hear those radio spots and see the TV though.
Comments:
I'm so jazzed for your JITB spot at the end of the month!

Unfortunately, I think everyone outside of California (who doesn't actually have a JITB near them) still remembers that ONE e coli incident like in Washington in the early nineties. I know upon moving out to LA, I was hesitant to try it, but once I did, I was addicted to their curly fries and milkshakes!!!

I want a bobblehead!
 
you know, their milkshakes are made with real ice cream unlike many of the other fast food restaurants that start with Mc and Burger and end with Donald's and King.

PS--i have a little antenna ball surprise for you....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?