Thursday, January 27, 2005

Review

Last night I had the pleasure of seeing Ray LaMontange in concert in Louisville, KY. (Ali, that's why I missed your call. It was in this little bar/restaurant and it was a good show. Ray is this thin, bearded man with a very powerful voice. When he first starts to sing, it is not the voice you would expect to come out of his mouth. I was there with a co-worker, who has a major crush on him, so we spent some time after the show talking to him. He is painfully shy, but nice. I don't know if any of you have heard his music before, but you can listen to it on his website. The opener was David Berkeley and he was also enjoyable. I picked up one of his CD's and plan to listen to it today on my endless driving. Anyway, hope you are all having a great week, its almost over!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?