Monday, December 13, 2004

Word of the Day

I haven't posted in awhile and was sitting here on my computer when I noticed on our handy word of the day calendar that the word was "wormhole". What is up with that? I mean seriously am I ever going to use that word in my daily life? The meaning is one of two things...one, the obvious one: a hole burrowed by a worm or two: a hypothetical structure of space-time envisioned as a long thin tunnel. If any of you have any good examples as to where you would actually use that word in REAL LIFE let me know! HAHAHA!

Comments:
Here's a real-life situation for ya...
"WATCH OUT!! You almost stepped on that wormhole."
 
ahh, I can help on this one! when you play cosmic pinball you can get in a wormhole and win extra point. i know this from my obessive days of playing pinball on my computer senior year of college
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?