Friday, December 03, 2004

Separated at Rebirth?

One thinks he's the reincarnation of a respected historical figure, and the other only plays one in the movies.


I refuse to believe that I'm the only one who's noticed this....

But doesn't Colin Farrell in his Alexander gear resemble....



SCOTT STAPP, former lead douchebag of Creed? Same intense, "touched-in-a-bad-way-by-The Lord" eyes, that damn greasy hair parted down the middle, and those eyebrows! The creepy, brooding eyebrows! Maybe they can go on tour together, get beat up by Fred Durst, impregnate some women, stand on top of a mountian with outstretched arms, have a couple of pints and call it day !

On a semi-related note, how awesome is that picture of Ole Stappy? I love the classic reach out move! His solo career will be en fuego in no time flat if he brings that one back from the dead.
Comments:
I sat next to Scott (and the rest of the awesome Creed band) at a Pacer game. My dad has floor seats and they were next to us. They bought me a Rolling Rock, basically besides that they were pretty lame.
 
I L-O-V-E it when "en fuego" is used! Count me happy.

Steph, your pacer game story is too much. Did you have seats on the floor, matching leather jackets, and emotional moments that Mr. P could sob over?
 
somebody write something. Wha'happ'n?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?