Thursday, December 02, 2004

But Officer, it was an emergency!

Here's my tip for the day: If you get pulled over for speeding, tell the police officer you were going really fast because you desperately had to go to the bathroom and you were mere moments from pulling into the nearest establishment. I tried this on my latest run-in with the law and ole Officer Friendly knocked ten miles off my ticket, bringing my reckless driving offense down to a mere speeding infraction. Not only did I save about $100, I don't have to go to Defensive Driving class and everyone wins! Not such a happy ending if you're speeding because you really do have to go and you lose all bladder control while the officer takes five hours to write up your ticket. Seriously, what is up with that?
Comments:
Check out this page on how to get out of a speeding ticket. Good info.
 
the pic is HOT
 
I definitely don't have all the answers , but I know that as long as people keep sharing ideas like this, the truth will eventually make a difference somewhere and hopefully make the roads safer to drive. I've been looking for defensive driving in Florida info and news - yeah I know I should probably get a life, but there's just something about defensive driving in Florida that gets me thinking of how we could all use a bit of refresher training.

This post was a good read compared to a lot of the other stuff that's out there! Keep up the good work, I will definitely swing by again soon.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?