Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Votin' Time

Well, I am sure all of you socially responsible ladies voted today. I sure did. I waited about 1/2 hour in Zionsville, but Paul who went at 6:45am waited almost an hour, those who work regular hours were all there. Anyways, while in line a man loudly blurted out to his friend..."I don't think anyone here in Zionsville is actually voting for Kerry..." I just gave him a look like you can't intimidate me, you idiot. I mean seriously you are at the polls voting, no need to make nasty comments, just let everyone place their vote and be on their way. I did get bombarded by a "My Man Mitch" advocate on my way in, but since it was raining I just jogged on by and pretended I didn't hear him. Hope you all had a good election day.

Comments:
I voted and I always will, but after my long wait in uber Republican Indiana, I have this to say to the electoral college: I want my 2 1/2 hours back!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?