Saturday, November 13, 2004

Untitled


The other day Alison, Shannon, and I were talking about what to blog about after the horrible event that has occurred in all of our lives. All of us who knew Kate loved her and this is such a tragic thing to happen to someone. I believe if nothing else, we will all treat our lives with a little more respect. I know this has made me think of my life as more precious and same with the lives of all of my friends and family. I am going to work to be a better person in all aspects of my life. I want to live in the moment more. Anyways, I don't have much more to say, so I will end now.

Comments:
I too am incredibly saddened by this tragedy. I want you girls to know that I have been thinking about you all and what a profound loss this is for you. My heart is with all of you.
 
I just added a picture of Kate. Since she used it on her friendster profile, I'm pretty sure she must like it...not that she really took any bad pictures anyway (bad high school spring break photos excepted). I still can't believe that she's really, really gone and I can't just call her up to go hang out since she'd moved back to town. We'll miss you, Kate the Great!
 
I love the picture. This is just so hard. I feel like my heart is broken for so many different reasons. We all miss her so much.
 
While I only met Kate a handful of times, she had the amazing ability to stand out and shine, more radiant and kind than the time before. She was special, and it saddens me deeply that she's gone. My heart goes out to all of you whose lives she touched, and I'm betting it's more than we realize. May we all live our lives a little more like Kate, in honor of such a remarkable woman.
 
I don't know who Kate is or exactly what happened to her, but give my condolences and symapathy to you for your loss.
 
Nice photos of Kate the Great. Would it be possible to copy that from you guys when I'm back over Thanksgiving? My pics of her are slim.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?