Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Viva 1984!

I'm in the hotbed of political action (well, almost), and I'm so jazzed about it! Wednesday is going to be a crazy day here in Tempe. They've cancelled a lot of classes (but none of mine) and they're shutting off roads and parking. I just found out yesterday that there's a Kerry rally on Wed. at 3:30 at Tempe Town Beach and guess who's playing...the Foo Fighters! It's on, mm-hmm. And then after the debates the rally will continue on...I'm still not sure where to watch it, but I know I want to be in the middle of the action and perhaps wear a sandwich board with some derogatory comment towards Bush on it. ;) Or maybe I'll just plug our blog. Oh and a funny anecdote...the other day I was driving behind someone who apparently hasn't made up his political mind or is just too dumb of a Bush fan to realize he's supporting both parties. He had two bumper stickers on his truck: one that said "Viva BUSH!" and the other said something along the lines of, "Bush/Cheney 1984." I love it.

Comments:
TG for little brothers...just got a message from John that he got us tickets for the foo fighters thing...apparently it's not a free-for-all. phew!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?