Sunday, October 03, 2004

Toto, I don't think I am in college anymore...

I know I am not in college anymore and there are many examples to back that point up. This weekend I was in Bloomington for Mike's 25th bday party, which was good times. Paul and I started drinking around 3 with my brother (who happens to be in college) and then got back to his place around 1:30 and continued drinking. We then went to sleep and thought that was the end of the night for everyone. Oh no, his room mate (who is also in college) proceeded to invite people over and they were all drinking in the living room where we were sleeping! They stayed up until 5am, because I guess that's what college people do. And the fun didn't stop there...my brother's room mate then spent the next 1/2 hour throwing up and moaning about how needed to pass out. Finally at 6am he passed out and we were able to sleep for 2 hours before having to drive back to Indy. So, the moral of the story is: while its fun to stay up and drink with your friends, college kids have a whole different idea about staying up and drinking with their friends!

Comments:
Aww Steph, so sorry to hear that. We went back and pretty much all immediately fell asleep. But I knew I was too old to be having any fun at all when I got up at 8:30 the next morning and tried to make Mike get up at the same time. What is wrong with me? Why can't I sleep? Am I in a Stephen King novel?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?