Friday, October 29, 2004

Senor Richardson



I'm officially in my first week of grad school hell. Up til now it really hasn't been that bad, busy but doable...now we're almost done with midterms. You'd think, wahoo! but no, they're not the worst part...the worst part is all the upcoming projects. Apply what I've learned? I pass. It's definitely better than college b/c I can see how the info is helpful (mostly, anyway), but that doesn't exactly make it fun. Grr. And I had to pay $257 to put a new starter in the Camry...that car is about to get the boot. Sorry to bitch bitch bitch...here are some good things too so I don't sound like a complete grinch...the Red Sox won the World Series, yay for that! And this gal in my cohort went to prom with their catcher, Jason Varitek. Funny! The weather is absolutely amazing...high 60s to low 70s, sunny and blue skies. That's what I'm talking about. You know those random October days in the midwest where all you want to do is traipse around outside and play frisbee or hike around? That's what every day is like here. I *Heart* Arizona! Another fun thing is my Dad and Grandpa get here tomorrow to look at houses. What I'm most excited about it going to dinner at this supposedly amazing Mexican restaurant (ironically, it's called Richardson's) that Bush ate at while he was here (too bad he didn't have an allergic reaction to the spices or something). MMmmmmmmmm Mexican. Get in my belly.
Comments:
For great local Mexican, I'd also recommend Los Dos Molinos and/or Los Sombreros.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?