Monday, October 25, 2004

Monday Madness

Have that annoying relative that refuses to admit that Bush just might have messed a few things up? Go here.

Monday Gripes:

I hate that I have to be business casual ("biz cazh") every day now. Could I possibly be an adult or something?

Some of my students are really starting to piss me off. Come to class, dammmmit!

I wish I lived closer to an Einstein Bagels. I just feel like eating a container of cream cheese on an oversized bread product.

Sometimes I just can't believe that people actually make serious racial remarks and expect me (or anyone else) to concur. I wonder, if you know me, what I do for a living, where I live, etc., why would you expect me to laugh and applaud your "life under a rock" mentality?

Why does salsa smell like vomit...yet taste soo good?


Comments:
salsa doesn't smell like vomit...it smells like BARF
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?