Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Flutes Rock!

Today on my way to class, I saw a chick wearing a "Flutes Rock!" t-shirt walking out of one the music buildings. Sweeeeet. You'd think after American Pie she might be hesitant to wear it.

And another thing I was jazzed to see when I checked my email is that the events before the upcoming presidential debate at ASU include an anti-Bush party WITH COLD BEER. Yep, that's how they advertised it. I'm so there. (By the way, there is no anti-Kerry party.) They're going to play the Outfoxed movie too, which I've been curious to see...maybe I'll bust out a li'l review for you champs. Then again, maybe not...that's not really my bag. Welp, that's all I've got. Just trying to keep'er alive!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?