Thursday, September 23, 2004

Where, oh where, has our little blog gone...

Hi ladies,
I know im just as guilty as the rest for not posting at all lately but I suppose we are all going through similarly huge changes. We should call our blog "No time to Blog" or something. I DO love the way the new blog looks and now that I have DSL at home I'm checking it daily hoping that someone will step up and post. I guess I should lead by example. John and I are settled into our new apartment in LA and love it. I'm looking for a job of ANY kind so hopefully soon I'll be posting about what my new job is. I hope that this post might brighten your days if you, like I, check PTW every day only to find no new posts or comments. By the way, are comments working??
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?