Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Puttin' on the Pouch

Wow. Where's the love gone? It was a sad Tuesday for me to see no new posts, so I thought I'd put one up. The news with me...our other roommate, Jon's friend Steve from college, got here on Friday. So far so good..and in a few months, I'll be living in a house with the two of them and my little brother John. Whoa. Other than that, my life has pretty much been a whole lotta reading. OH! And I've acquired another part-time job...I'm taking care of a little baby boy for about 10 hours a week. I was kinda nervous, but so far I love it...as soon as we have picture capabilities, I'll post some pictures. He looks just like the Gerber baby, and his name's Gavin. I spend a lot of time with him bent over (I realize that sounds awful but how else to put it?!) as he likes to "walk" but requires complete support from me. And the other funny thing I do is wear God's gift to parents (and babysitters), the Baby Bjorn. It's like a faux kangaroo pouch, and let me be the first to tell you, you may laugh now, but I'll see the day when all of you sport one as well.

And that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Comments:
Jenny,
I was at Oktoberfest last night and I saw tons of those Baby Bjorn things. You are extremely En Vogue! I have to say, they looked pretty comf and I would sport one if needed!
 
hey jenny good to hear you're getting all settled in. sorry i haven't been able to customize, post or even comment on this damn blog...my computer crashed and i'm awaiting a new one (Mac G5, baby). should have it next week and be back on track.
 
Jenny, those baby things are so comfy, i used one while babysitting one time. Also, shan why the hell is Okoberfest in SEPTEMBER?
 
hey yo! welp, i am CRAZY busy with peace camp, sully's and the freakin' lsat, but i will be sure to post something soon...also, congrats on finding another nanny-like job jen, but the perks sound much better in this one!
 
Starving for news on the ex-proxers. Things just haven't been the same since the ole Proxy went under.
 
Actually, many are surprised when they hear, the REAL Oktoberfest in Munich is also in September...or at least starts in September. It usually lasts two weeks and usually ends with the first weekend of October, but can finish von September ist fertig. Ya so jederman muB jetzt partieren und trinken Bier zusammen.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?