Thursday, September 23, 2004

Is it ok that....

Is it ok that...

At age 24 I still like to watch reruns of The Cosby Show?

Instead of cleaning my house/doing chores when I have the time I would rather watch MTV?

I do my laundry, but then often leave it in the basket for a week, then realize I have to do laundry again?

I am jealous of my dog and my cat's lives?

I sometimes cry when I watch A Baby Story or other such shows?

When someone from work calls, I let them leave a message, because I don't want to use my minutes for work?

I have been married almost a year, but sometimes still refer to Paul as my boyfriend?

The idea of my in-laws staying at our house for a long weekend really freaks me out?

When I see a big spider I ask Paul to kill it?

Sometimes staying in with some wine sounds better then the bars?

Comments:
At age 24 I still like to watch reruns of The Cosby Show? Yes. Because it's a good show and you have discerning taste.

Instead of cleaning my house/doing chores when I have the time I would rather watch MTV? Yes. Because you're human and not obsessive-compulsive.

I do my laundry, but then often leave it in the basket for a week, then realize I have to do laundry again? Sure, why not.

I am jealous of my dog and my cat's lives? Yes, and I too am jealous of your dog's and cat's lives.

I sometimes cry when I watch A Baby Story or other such shows? Yes. It means you're a good woman.

When someone from work calls, I let them leave a message, because I don't want to use my minutes for work? It would sooo not be okay if you answered when you didn't have to.

I have been married almost a year, but sometimes still refer to Paul as my boyfriend? Yes. It may also mean you're a good Catholic. Or good whatever religion you are.

The idea of my in-laws staying at our house for a long weekend really freaks me out? Yes. In-laws are like Carneys.

When I see a big spider I ask Paul to kill it? Yes. That's what he's there for.

Sometimes staying in with some wine sounds better then the bars? Yes. You're married now--this is what you've been hunting for all along. The only problem is that you don't get to rub it in anyone's face while you're at home.
 
Staying in with wine and good friends are some of the best nights possible. Bars are really one worth anything for music...and meeting new people. But that's why friends' friends should be welcome for wine and conversation. I really miss having people over all the time for dinner and drinks. No Americans ever seem to want to do this?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?