Thursday, September 02, 2004

I Wonder...

Why ...

do I have to buy pots and pans that cost $400 just because I'm married?
do I feel guilty for not watching the joke of the century, ie the Republican convention?
do people always try to cut me in line?
do people always want to talk to me in lines?
does doing laundry make me want to curl up in a fetal position?
do I get sucked into shows like Extra and Access Hollywood? I am sooo jazzed- MarkMcGrath is a new cohost for Extra!!

On a side note, I saw a girl that is in one of my after school programs hanging out with some people that were drinking. I couldn't tell if she was or not, because they were trying to hide the beers and she wasn't holding them. This is one of those situations where I feel so "adult" for caring and feeling morally responsible for her. I don't think she is older than 14 or 15...I don't want to make a big deal out of it, but I think I should at least tell her that those people may not be the best ones to hang out with. Is that overstepping my boundaries?

Comments:
Shan, Your posts always make me laugh. Yes, I think you should tell her that those people may not be the best...say it in a "I am old and wise, but not actually that much older than you kind of way" And you don't have to buy 400 pots because you are married, you have to buy fancy couches like we did--hehe
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?