Friday, September 17, 2004

Fleas

I haven't written in awhile and nothing much has happened since then, but I did get fleas from one of my clients. I believe it was a new low for me with my job. I was innocently driving this woman to her doctor's appointment when I noticed a few of the little critters hopping off her into my vehicle, no doubt looking for someone new to bite. And being who I am, I of course tactfully asked my client if she had fleas. She answered "of course not, I am not dirty" Now what was I to do? Luckily we arrived at her doctor's appointment and I told her I would be back in a little bit to get her. I hightailed it to the nearest drug store and flea bombed my car. While reading a magazine in the parking lot of the drug store and airing out my car, I wondered can I get reimbursed for this?

Comments:
wow steph, you handled that really well...fleas, ew! did you get any bites?! those are so hard to get rid of...hope they're all gone.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?