Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Life's Such A Trial

Yes, this is the true meaning of LSAT, the law school admissions test. This or f*#king piece of sh^t. I am up to my ears in practice tests, homework drills, prep classes, etc. Just this week, I have four class meetings to learn/discuss strategies about the LSAT.....that's more than I work at my JOB this week! Crazy clowns....I will be quite joyous when October 2 rolls around and I can put this test to rest.

So wahoo on the new blog! I must say that Proximity was splendid, but I suppose it was time to leave her behind since now seems to be the dawn of a new era for all of us. Rock On!

Comments:
Jennie,
Good luck. The LSAT is a completely different beast than actually going to law school. It gets much worse. Just PLEASE make sure law school is something you really want to do. I think it's a great education, but don't be disappointed if it's not what you expected. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, then feel free to email me. I just started my third year of law school. I might be able to answer some questions in case you have no other law students or recent law school grads with whom to talk. literock@mac.com
 
hey thanks for the words of advice, grant, i appreciate it. if i ever find myself in a law school pickle, i will be sure to drop you a line! best of luck in year three!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?